Emmab

Emmab
One Crafty Cat

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Anniversary Stamps Of Life

As a new stamper and paper crafter still trying to figure things out, nothing has been as enjoyable to me as Stephanie Barnard's web site The Stamps of Life. The products are always cute, clever and fun.  She's got everything from stamps to paper, ink to buttons to decorate with.  So pretty!
You have to see the videos she puts out, which are always informative and again FUN!
I recently joined the monthly stamp club, where for a low price you receive a monthly stamp set.
Each one (and I have about four now) has been just delightful.  They arrive every month a few days after the first of the month, and the whole package costs me $12.95. You never know quite what they will send next, but every set has been something I gladly would use on my cards.
She recently set up a new club offering matching dies:  the Die Hard club.
That one was so popular, it now has a waiting list. I'm contemplating signing up soon for that one.
Thank you Stephanie and Co. for making us smile, and putting out a great selection of product.
Happy fourth anniversary!

No comments: